Friday 6 March 2009

The Rugby Network Breakfast

Last Friday I joined a well attended meeting of the Rugby Branch of the Federation of Small Business. As a former small business owner I was at home with entrepreneurs with an opportunity to network followed by a presentation. This month’s topic was by Rosie & Ken Barfoot of Training for Results and covered different modes of thinking and identifying different groups. It was no surprise to me to find myself in the analytical & structure group which represents my approach to running and organising! I enjoyed also talking with people present about how their businesses are responding to the current climate but wasn’t so sure about the 7am start which took me straight back to the days of running my business. The FSB have an excellent website with a report of the meeting and details of their forthcoming events at http://www.rugbybreakfast.co.uk/.