Tuesday 9 June 2009

Football shirts continued

Now that the local & Euro elections are over and it seems for the time being at least that there will not be an early General Election, it's back to some of the things I was working on beforehand.
The Conservatives are again putting a team together to work in Rwanda and I am looking forward to joining them once again. I still have a number of shirts which didn't make the consignment that I sent over earlier this year & so I will take them with me. I have also issued a fresh appeal which has been taken up by Avon Valley School. Today I visited the school where I met up with Head, Don O'Neill who I went to school with, playing some Rugby together there before joining up in the back row of the Old Laurentian 2nd team some time in the late 1990s.