Wednesday 21 May 2008

Crewe & Nantwich Final Push

To Crewe & Nantwich yesterday to help with the Get Out The Vote part of the campaign where Mike & I joined Borough Councillor Eddie Ankers delivering key messages to voters. This time we were in Crewe outside the office where Labour played their prank with Toffs in top hats.
We saw once again a very slick and professional campaign with a very positive response. It's great to be walking down a street wearing a blue rosette and to have drivers tooting horns and waving at you! I didn't speak to as many people yesterday delivering as I did on my previous visit when I canvassed, and so was less able to gain an impression of what the result is likely to be, but if the amount of effort the party has put in and the general anti Labour sentiment mean anything, then there should be a Conservative victory.